This recipe is thanks to www.sweetcsdesigns.com It’s a great family meal that everyone will love!
PREP TIME 5 minutes
COOK TIME 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME 20 minutes
- 4 pork chops, fat trimmed
- 1 tbsp oil, olive, coconut, butter, ghee
- 5 cloves of garlic, diced
- 1 1/2 cups fresh tomatoes, diced (include liquid if cutting tomatoes produces a lot of liquid)
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp sage
- 1 tsp basil
- Heat a large, heavy pan on high until warm.
- Add oil and heat until shimmery (but NOT burning/smoking) about 20 seconds.
- Brown pork chops on each side, about 1 minute each.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, add onions.
- Stir onions and flip pork chops after 2 minutes on each side.
- Add tomatoes, garlic and spices.
- Simmer until tomatoes are soft and sauce has set up- about 5-8 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of pasta or zucchini noodles.