We’re thrilled to announce our once a year 12-week winter body transformation challenge will be kicking off on July 22nd.
How to join the challenge?
Email email@example.com or call 0438 248 191
So, what is a 12 week challenge you ask?
It’s a chance for you to discover your most confident and healthiest body yet with the assistance of Canberra Fitness Centre staff and other industry professionals. You’ll join a community of like-minded people who are on a similar journey and be given the opportunity to share your strengths, weaknesses, tips & tricks, passions and anything else you can think of in-between. We’re here to support and help you achieve your goals. Together we can do this as a team – Bring on 12 weeks!
What are your options?
This year we’re offering two different challenge options. We know how busy life is and we want to be able to accommodate everyone.
Option 1: Face to face
Option 2: Online (offered for the first time)
What are the costs?
Option 1: Take on the face to face challenge with early bird price for $65 per week. After the 5th July the price increases to $75 per week.
Option 2: Upfront payment of $349. Equates to as little as $30 a week. You can train anywhere at any time with our online challenge. The early bird pricing finishes 5th July and after this time increases to $449.
- Access to unlimited group classes so you have the support and guidance from our trainers and the other participants – choose from 38 classes a week (Online – Not included)
- BONUS – Challenge only exercise class to fast track your results (Online – Not included)
- 3 x Mobility sessions with Myogen – Learn how to properly stretch and loosen your body to release tired muscles (Online – Not included)
- Home workouts that you can complete at home as well as anywhere else that you can fit it in your schedule (For online AND face to face option)
- In-depth welcome manual – 79 page success guide to ensure you achieve your goals faster
- Nutrition plans – Know what to eat and when for the whole family
- 111 Wholefood recipe book. This is your big book of meal options to choose from so you can pick and choose the foods you love
- Functional Nutrition Guidelines – PDF with 10 core principles/fundamentals
- 3 x nutrition workshops – The first workshop is all about learning how to stop the yoyo dieting to ensure you stay on track and maintain your ideal weight. The second workshop you will be learning about how to read the labels on your food and learn about the best products to choose from and the third and final workshop is all about Stress and the weight connection. We can all eat the right foods and we can exercise all we want but if we are in a stressed out body then biomechanically we are STUFFED!
- Direct access to support from our expert team of trainers so you can get all of the answers to ensure you get results
- Access to our private VIP community Facebook group
- 2 x In body health scans with The Healthy Eating hub to track your progress and see how far you’ve come
- FREE Ticket to the awards night to celebrate your wins and winners of the challenge
- Winners prizes of 1st, 2nd and 3rd place based on results, team spirit and being consistent
- Gift bag with lots of goodies from a number of Canberra businesses
(Up to $3,354 worth)
For those that are really wanting to go all in with this year’s challenge, we have an offer available that includes 3 individual face to face sessions with Melissa Kovacevic from Functional Health Canberra.
- 1x 1-hour session and 2 x 30-minute sessions
- Tailored support focusing on nutrition for athletic performance, pre-training & recovery nutrition plan.
- Goal setting, accountability & more
Cost: Additional $199
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions.
We can’t wait to start this journey with you!
Team CFC x